Well, it's official, we've finally joined the 21st century and entered the world of blogging! Now that Aiden has arrived we figured this would be the best way to keep all of our family and friends updated with adorable photos and videos without clogging anyone's e-mail in box.
For anyone who's missed the e-mail updates here are some pictures to get you up to speed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Steph! I'm so glad you guys are doing this!! Although, I like the e-mails, too!! :) I can't believe how big Aiden is already! He is ADORABLE (um, of course!)!!!! I can't wait to meet him when he's "old enough" to travel!! I've ordered my mom to soak up as much as she can when everyone comes to visit you guys! Wish I could go, but I'll wait patiently for Aiden's first trip to SoCal! I'm so excited for you and Erik! And Aiden, being a blog star and all ... :)
ReplyDelete(oh, this is Cousin Sarah haha)
ReplyDelete